I have collected a list of useful resources for setting up and learning LaTeX here.
Guides for Logic and Language
Some guides I have written:
- Natural Deduction Proofs in LaTeX: covers Fitch proofs, proof trees, truth trees, and Lemmon proofs.
- Quick TikZ for Modal Logicians: a gentle how-to for creating fancy diagrams in LaTeX.
- Fitch Proofs: fitch (Kluwer), fitch (Selinger), or lplfitch.
- Proof Trees: bussproofs
- Truth Trees: qtree sort of works, but TikZ is more flexible.
- Diagrams: TikZ or XY-Pic.